金曜日, 9月 13, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 138 on pages 771-773 ''FANCY''

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURE/S:
  1. A three-piece suit consists of trousers, a jacket and a waistcoat.
  2. If somebody says that they don't like fancy food, they mean that they don't like complicated food; they prefer simple food.
  3. I fancy for my dinner this evening.
  4. I fancy President Barrack Obama.
  5. If somebody you fancied started going out with a friend of
  6. yours, would you feel jealous, or would you just be happy for
  7. your friend?
  8. Yes, top international sportsmen earn a fortune.
  9. Another meaning of the word "fortune" is "luck"
  10. We call a man who works in a mine a mner.
  11. Yes,I tend to eat too much when I go on holiday.
  12. Yes, its normal for passengers to have the contents of their bags checked at airports.
  13. Yes, I'm content with my life at the moment.
  14. No, l've never witnessed an accident or a crime.

VOCABULARY WORD/S:
  • fortune
  • fortunate
  • international
  • mine
  • miner
  • tend
  • witness
  • accident
  • crime
レッスンで利用した教材NEW CALLAN STAGE 9 PDF
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数771-773

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :