金曜日, 10月 11, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 141 on pages 789-790

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
  • critic
  • expect
  • rely on
  • fast
  • fasten 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • Yes, it's a national holiday in Japan on Monday.
  • I don't have work on that day so I have 3 days straight holiday.
  • If I could choose between working as a restaurant critic or a theatre critic, I'd prefer working as a restaurant critic.
  • No, I'm not expecting a letter from anyone in the next few days.
  • No, I don't think young children can be expected to do homework without being forced to do so, either by their teachers or by their parents.
  • Yes, that's right; I understand everything you say with ease.
  • No, I can't always be relied on to do things that I have promised to do.
  • When we say that someone's fast asleep we mean that they're completely asleep, and would be difficult to wake up.
  • Yes, aeroplane passengers have to fasten their seat belts before the plane takes off or lands.

  • ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :