金曜日, 10月 25, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 144 on pages 811-812

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
  • enormous
  • belief
  • effort
  • stay ¡n touch with 連絡を取る
  • tolerate 大目に見る
  • go ahead
  • just the same
  • forbid - forbade - forbidden

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • It's my day off today.
  • I went shopping and bought soda pop.
  • I also went to the eye doctor to check my eyes and ask for some eye drops.
  • I will cook food for our dinner this evening after the lesson.
  • Yes, it's raining today.
  • Two typhoons are now approaching here in Japan especially in the eastern area of Japan they will experience heavy rain.

  • Yes, it'd cause enormous problems if all the traffic lights in my town suddenly stopped working.
  • I think that religious belief is increasing in the world generally.
  • Yes, it's an effort for me to get up in the morning.
  • No, I don't make an effort to stay in touch with any of the people I used to go to work with.
  • No, if I lived next to an airport, I don't think I'd be able to tolerate the noise of the planes.
  • Yes, when I was a child and my parents forbade me to do something, I use to go ahead and do it just the same.

  • ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :