火曜日, 10月 29, 2013

NEW Callan Stage 9 , lesson 145 , page 816-817

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
Sentence Structures: 
  1. Yes, I've had a hairstyle that was completely different from the one I have now.
  2. At a party, I think it's better to let everyone help themselves to the food.
  3. Yes, there's a mistake in English that you can't help making when you write or speak.
  4. I think the elephant can pull the heaviest load.
  5. They used to load a gun in the old days by pouring gunpowder down the barrel of the gun, then dropping a lead ball down the barrel onto the powder, and then, finally, pushing everything down with a metal rod.
  6. Yes, I know how to use a fishing rod.

Vocabulary words: 
  • style
  • help yourself
  • can't help
  • load
  • barrel
  • lead
  • rod

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :