日曜日, 10月 06, 2013

Today's Lesson: Callan Stage 9 New Ediiton Lesson 140 page 784 - 786

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:

-upset
-feel upset
-terribly
-wreck
-misfortune
-shipwreck
-sale
-for sale
-sales
-advertisement

-commercial
-rival
-"Some" in questions
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I went shopping today and I had rest in the home. 
-Q:What would I mean if I said "My plans for the future have all been upset by the interference of my father"?
-A:If you said your plans for the future have all been upset by the interference of my father you'd mean that he had not agreed with your plans, and had made you change them.
-Q:If you upset a glass of red wine over someone, what'd you say and do?
-A:If I upset a glass of red wine over someone, I'd say "I'm terribly sorry" and would offer to pay for the clothes to be cleaned.
-Q:If I said that I was feeling very upset today, what would I mean?
-A:If you said that you were feeling very upset today, you'd mean that you were not happy because something unpleasant had happened.
-Q:Describe what happens in a shipwreck.
-A:In a shipwreck, a ship sinks as a result of being attacked, hitting rocks, or being damaged in severe weather.
-Q:Do you think the sale of weapons by one country to another is wrong?
-A:Yes, I think the sale of weapons by one country to another is wrong.
-Q:What can the owner of a shop do in order to increase sales?
-A:In order to to increas, the owner of a shop reduce prices, advertise in the press or online etc.
-Q:Do you get annoyed by commercial breaks on TV?
-A:Yes, I get annoyed by commercial breaks on TV.
GRAMMAR:
-Q:When do we use "some", "somebody" and "something" in questions instead of the usual "any", "anybody" and "anything"?
-A:We use "some", "somebody" and "something" in questions instead of the usual "any", "anybody" and "anything" when we expect a positive answer, and especially when we offer something to somebody.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :