土曜日, 5月 04, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 106 and Lesson 107 on pages 664-666

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-or so
-run a business etc.

IDIOM 9:
*MIND ONE'S OWN BUSINESS = not to interfere with, or ask questions about, other people's business or private life.
-e.g. He wanted to know how much money I had in the bank, so I told him to mind his own business.

GRAMMAR:
*The words "or so" mean "about, or a little more than".
For example, "I learnt English for two years or so" means "I learnt English for about, or a little more than, two years."

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-My wife has a work today and tomorrow so we can't go to my hometown, but on the 6th of May we will go there.
-She is a doctor so sometimes on weekends she have to work.
-I will go out to eat dinner.
-When we say we make a deal with someone we mean we agree to give someone something in return for something he will give us: or, to do something for someone in return for something he will do for us.
-The idiom ''mind one's own business'' means not to interfere with, or ask questions about, other people's business or private life.
-My friend asked me about my salary and then I told him ''Mind your own business''.
-The words "or so" mean "about, or a little more than".
-I've worked for ten years or so.
-No, I don't think I could run a large factory, but I think I could even run a small coffee shop.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数664-666

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :