土曜日, 5月 18, 2013

Callan Stage 7 please continue ''STAGE EXAM: Vocabulary Test'' and start with item #24. Account

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary Test:
I have an account at that bank. 
I want to bet my money for next horse race
We have to keep traffic sign. 
My shirt size is medium. 
• Japanese navy has many battle ships. 
There are many famous temples in Nara. 
You shouldn't dare to say such things. 
You can choose your favorite drink. 
I'm an expert of programming. 
• We use bow with arrow 
I eat apples in Winter. 
If we want to receive better service, we must pay more. 

DICTATION Is some countries a black cat/ is considered lucky./ I suppose that, if I were/ really very thirsty,/ I would prefer to drink just water./ I am not very good at describing people,/ but I know how I would be able/ to recognize him again/ the moment I saw him./ His job is selling tickets on a bus./ The man was hit/ very hard in the mouth/ and cut both his lips./ Life today can be fairly pleasant/ for many people./ The main difficulty/ is how to avoid making a loss./ You have to guess the date/ on the coin. 
Misspelled Word : fairly
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数
none

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :