月曜日, 5月 27, 2013

Callan stage 8 lesson 112 pages 705-706

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 
  1. If I went into business,I'd prefer to have a partner.
  2. No,we do not need to use the word "that" when we use Indirect Speech.
  3. Yes,it is correct.
  4. Let me choose;choose;let him choose;let her choose;let it choose;let us choose;let them choose.
  5. "To overeat" means to eat excessively.
  6. If we invite someone to our house,we are the host and he,or she,is the guest.
  7. We form the Past,Present and Future Perfect Progressive Tenses by using the verb "to have" with the word "been" and the partciple of the main verb.For,example, "I had been working for two hours when he came yesterday"-"I have been working for two hours until now"-and"I shall have been working for two hours when he comes tomorrow."

VOCABULARY WORD: 
  • PARTNER 
IDIOM 15:PUT ONE'S FOOT DOWN=to be very determined in stopping something.
to tell someone in a strong way that they must do something or that they must stop doing something
You can't just let him do what he wants, you'll have to put your foot down.          
When Anna came home drunk one afternoon I decided it was time to put my foot down.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 705-706

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :