土曜日, 5月 11, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 109 on page 683

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-strike
-jeepney
-goods
-reference library
-manager
-letter-box 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-Today is raining.
-I didn't eat dinner because I ate a lot during my dinner.
-I went out today.
-I went to a car dealer for the maintenance of my car.
-My car is mini cooper.
-I've been using it for 8 years.
-My wife has a car too and we use it often.
-I use my car very seldom.
-I use it once a month.
-A reference library is a place where reference books are kept. We refer to these books for particular information.
-By the word ''goods'' we mean anything that is bought or sold.
-People go on strike because they want more money or better working conditions.
-Yes, I think that people should have the right to strike.
-We know when a dog is in good condition when its coat is shining and its nose is cold and wet.
-When I post a letter, I just put it in the nearest letter-box.
-A manager manages a business.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数683


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :