金曜日, 5月 31, 2013

Callan Stage 8 Lesson 114 on pages 719-721 we review previous lesson and then we proceed to the next lesson

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-scorn 蔑み
-worthy 
-respect 
-term 
-worship 礼拝

GRAMMAR:
*TRANSITIVE AND INTRANSITIVE VERBS*
The difference between the verbs "to raise" and "to rise" is that the verb "to raise" is transitive, that is, the action of the verb passes from the subject, through the verb, to the object For example, "I (subject) am raising (verb) the book (object)."
Whereas, the verb "to rise" is intransitive, which means that the action of the verb finishes with itself and does not pass to an object For example, "I am rising (from the chair)."

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-The difference between a transitive and an intransitive verb is that, with a transitive verb, the action passes from the subject, through the verb, to the object; whereas, with an intransitive verb, the action of the verb finishes with itself and does not pass to an object.
-I eat my dinner.
-The pupil lays his hand.
-I want to drink beer.
-I lie on the bed.
-The sun rises.
-I stand.
-I shout.
-Scorn is a feeling that somebody or something is not worthy of our respect.
-We are in the first school term at the moment.
-People go to worship in a church or a temple.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数719-721

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :