水曜日, 5月 29, 2013

Callan Stage 8 Lesson 113 on page 709 please start with ''RELATIVE PRONOUNS''

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語GRAMMAR:
RELATIVE PRONOUNS  関係代名詞

VOCABULARY:

STAND FOR 
ANTECEDENT  先行する
OTHERWISE 
RELATE 

SENTENCE STRUCTURES:
Relative Pronoun is a word we use instead of a noun and which we use to join two sentences together 
This the book which I bought yesterday. 
The noun for which the Relative Pronoun stands is called the antecedent 
We put the Relative Pronoun in relation to its antecedent as near as possible to its antecedent
レッスンで利用した教材CALLAN STAGE 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数
709-713

"That is the man who gave me the book"
who = and , man
This the book which I bought yesterday.
The woman knows John, whom I met"
"The woman whom I met knows John

That
people, animals and things
What
antecedent that is not expressed
Which
animals and things.
Who, Whom
for people.
Whose
people and animals.

This is the car that took me to London     .
This is the car (that) I took to London,
"which" and "whom"
"that" and "who".-----
This is the office in which I worked,
This is the office (that) I worked in:
This is the man to whom I spoke. <= 使わない
This is the man (who) I spoke to.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :