火曜日, 5月 07, 2013

Callan Stage 7 Lesson 107 on pages 668-670

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-settle 意味が6つある
 -to pay
 -to end
 -to go to the bottom 
-United Nations Organisation (U.N.O. or U.N.)
-stir 混ぜる、好む
-forever
-The Spanish
-The Portuguese

GRAMMAR:
*Sometimes we use an Emphasising Pronoun with the meaning of "alone", in which case we generally use the word "by" with it. For example "I did the translation myself emphasises the fact that "I" did the translation and not someone else, whereas "I did the translation by myself means that I did the translation alone without help. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I'm not feeling so fine today because I have a stomach-ache.
-It gets better now, yesterday was worst it was so painful.
-I went to my hometown with my wife the day before yesterday.
-We met my parents and my grandmother.
-We ate lunch and dinner together.
-We stayed there for about one day.
-The difference between these two sentences is that, the first sentence emphasises the fact that "he" cut the bread and not someone else whilst the second sentence means that he cut the bread alone without help.
-No, the door doesn't shut by itself.
-If I don't settle my bills when I ought to, I might have to pay a fine.
-If two countries can't settle a political problem, they go to United Nations Organisation in order to settle it.
-If I don't stir my coffee the sugar settles to the bottom of the cup.
-The kind of things stir me the most are watching movies and reading books. 
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 7
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数668-670

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :