金曜日, 5月 31, 2013

Callan Stage 8,lesson 114 pages 718-720

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES:
  1. Yes, when a shop lowers the prices of its goods,I think it makes more profit.
  2. Another word we can use instead of "lift" is "raise"
  3. When a pupil raises his hand in the air during the lesson it generally means he wishes to be excused, that is, to leave the room; or is asking for permission to speak
  4. When a child wishes to leave the room,he says "Please teacher, may I leave the room ?"
  5. An adult says "I wonder if I might be excused for a moment please ?"
  6. I think children are more expensive to raise than race-horses.
  7. If I were a great man,the kind of monument I'd like would be my own self and I'd like them to have in my hometown.
  8. The difference betweeb intansitive and transitive verb is that, with a transitive verb, the action passes from the subject, through the verb, to the object; whereas, with an intransitive verb, the action of the verb finishes with itself and does not pass to an object.
  9. The difference between to raise and to rise is that "to raise" is transitive and "to rise" is intransitive &"to rise" is intransitive
  10. I raise my hand& The sun rises.

VOCABULARY WORDS:
  • RAISE
  • TO BE EXCUSED
  • MONUMENT
  • HONOUR
  • TRANSITIVE VERB 他動詞
  • INTRANSITIVE VERB 自動詞

GRAMMAR:
The difference between the verbs "to raise" and "to rise" is that the verb "to raise" is transitive, that is, the action of the verb passes from the subject, through the verb, to the object For example, "I (subject) am raising (verb) the book (object)."
*Whereas, the verb "to rise" is intransitive, which means that the action of the verb finishes with itself and does not pass to an object For example, "I am rising (from the chair)."
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 718-720

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :