火曜日, 5月 28, 2013

Callan Stage 8 Lesson 113 on pages 707-709

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-climb
-account = a story, a money account 

EXPLANATION:
*We also use the word "board" with the idea of a table, with the meaning of food. When, for example, we pay to eat and sleep at a private house, we say that we pay for board and lodgings, that is, food and bed

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It's raining today.
-I ate some bread and noodles during my dinner.
-After the lesson, I will take a bath then go to bed.
-If you go on board ship to say goodbye to a friend and you remain on board after the ship has left port when you arrive at the foreign port, you aren't allowed to get off the ship, but are sent immediately back to where you came from.
-By "board and lodgings" we pay to eat and sleep at a private house.
-I'd say the profession in which it was the most difficult to climb to the top, and stay there was the profession of being a doctor.
-Because being a doctor, you need to study a lot of things.
-If I climbed to the top of the building, I'd see other buildings, sky and beautiful scenery.
-The word "account" as a noun means a story, or a money account.
-Yesterday, I went to work, returned home, eat dinner, watch TV and then went to bed.
-The last film I saw was Lincoln. It was about the freedom of the black people and the war in America.
-Yes, I have a bank account.
-Yes, I've an account at some shop.
-Yes, I keep an account of all the money I spend.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数707-709

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :