月曜日, 12月 02, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 152 on page 865 we continue ''REVISION EXERCISE 69'', item # 16-20

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • It's cloudy and not so cold today.
  • I ate rice with potato, chicken liver, miso soup and vegetables during my dinner.
  • I like liver.
  • I went to the cinema last weekend to watch a movie.
  • I watched the movie last Saturday.
  • I went to a buffet Japanese restaurant last Sunday to eat our lunch.
  • I will read a book after the lesson. 

    REVISION EXERCISE 69:
    16. What kind of remark would someone have to make to bring a mild look of surprise to your face?
  • The kind of remark someone would have to make to bring a mild look of surprise to my face would be that he has the same surname as me, or that he used to live in the same town as me etc.
    17. What can we put in a trap to catch a mouse?
  • We can put many different types of food, such as chocolate or cheese, in a trap to catch a mouse.
    18. Do you think most people in your country are overweight or underweight in relation to their height?
  • I think most people in my country are underweight in relation to their height.
    19. How long are you at sea for when you travel by sea from Europe to America?
  • How long you are at sea for when you travel by sea from Europe to America depends on the ship, but I reckon about 3-5 days.
    20. What do people do and say when they hope to prevent bad luck?
  • When people hope to prevent bad luck, they touch something that is made of wood and say "Touch wood!".

  • ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :