日曜日, 12月 29, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 161 on pages 920-921

VOCABULARY:
neglect
decay  腐敗する、虫歯になる
rate
patience
patient
impatient
refresh
refreshment
pause

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
The weather is fine.
Somebody came to my house with a cat.
My wife didn't like the cat because she can't still not forget the previous cat.
We didn't accept the cat.
I'm planning to go to a trip next month.
I will go to my hometown tomorrow and stay there for 4 days.
I will go to shrines with my friends.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Would you be unhappy if you had a job that paid you tons of money?
No, I wouldn't be unhappy if I had a job that paid me tons of money.

2. What happens if you neglect to clean your teeth each day?
If I neglect to clean my teeth each day they will decay.

3. At what rate do you think the average person walks?
I think the average person walks at about 3 miles (about 5 kilometres) per hour.

4. Why are the pay rates in certain professions very high?
The pay rates in certain professions are very high because the professions involve high levels of skill, risk, responsibility etc.

5. Do you agree that patience is a virtue?
Yes, I agree that patience is a virtue.

6. Do you consider yourself a patient or impatient person?
I consider myself a patient person.

7. How do you refresh yourself after a long and tiring day?
I refresh myself after a long and tiring day by taking a massage.

8. Are there any refreshments available at this school?
Yes, there are some refreshments available at this school.

9. Do you like people who go on talking about themselves without a pause for hours and hours?
No, I don't like people who go on talking about themselves without a pause for hours and hours.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :