木曜日, 12月 12, 2013

Callan Stage 10 New Edition Lesson 155 page 880 -881

Callan (Questions&Answers):
QUESTION:If you worked as a journalist, what kind of articles would you like to write?
Answer:
If I worked as a journalist;I'd like to write about politics.

QUESTION:What do we mean when we say that someone behaves boldly?
Answer:
When we say that someone behaves boldly;we mean that they behave courageously, or confidently and without fear.

QUESTION:Do you think clothes in bold colours suit you?
Answer:
No, I don't think clothes in bold colours suit me.

QUESTION:Why do we sometimes type a word in a document in bold?
Answer:
We sometimes type a word in a document in bold so that the word is more noticeable on the page.

QUESTION:What am I doing?
Answer:
You're striking your pen on the table.

QUESTION:if you were struck by lightning and survived, would the experience change the way you felt about your life?
Answer:
Yes, if I were struck by lightning and survived,the experience would change the way I felt about my life.

QUESTION:If you were on your way to a friend's birthday party and it suddenly struck you that you'd forgotten their present, would you go back and get it or would you just go without it?
Answer:
If I were on my way to a friend's birthday party and it suddenly struck I that I'd forgotten their present;I'd go back and get it.

QUESTION:If we describe a building as striking, what do we mean?
Answer:
If we describe a building as striking,we mean that it is interesting and attracts our attention because it locks different from other buildings.


VOCABULARY WORDS:
courageous 勇敢な
bold 勇敢な
strike - struck - struck
striking
survive

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :