火曜日, 12月 17, 2013

Callan Stage 10 New Edition Lesson 159 page 890

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:

-Yes, I already ate my dinner.
-I ate vegetable with vinegar sauce and Chinese food for my dinner.
-No, I didn't cook it but my wife cooked it.
-My wife was absent today.
-She works in the public hospital.

Dictation 108

-The doctor gave Edward some liquid to bathe his eyelids with.
The river descended slowly through the chalk valley and only began to speed up when joined by a second river.
The boy had cut a branch off the young tree with his knife, which had an edge on it like a razor, and was using it as a fishing rod .
I was urged to try to get on the town council by my friends, but it would have been too much of a nuisance for me to attend the meetings.
He cheated and deceived almost everyone he met, but no official complaints were ever made against him.
A warning of danger is of no value at all if ¡t arrives too late.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :