月曜日, 12月 16, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 159 on pages 888

VOCABULARY:
bee
wasp スズメバチ
sting - stung - stung 刺す
sensation 感覚
slap ひっぱたく

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was sunny, but it's very cold.
I cooked the tempura of potatoes and mushrooms.
I ate tempura, fish boiled soup, miso soup and baked fish during my dinner.
I will read a book after the lesson.
I went to the hair salon yesterday to cut my hair.
I went shopping last Saturday and I bought groceries.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. How does one generally mark the boundary of one's property?
One generally marks the boundary of one's property with a wall, fence, hedge etc.

2. What's a wasp likely to do if it lands on you while you're sunbathing and you disturb it?
If a wasp lands on me while I'm sunbathing and I disturb it, it's likely to sting me.

3. Which do you think it's more painful to be stung by: a bee or a wasp?
I think it's more painful to be stung by a wasp.

4. From what else do we get a stinging sensation?
We get a stinging sensation when we are slapped by someone, when we clean a wound etc.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :