木曜日, 12月 26, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 160 on pages 917-918

VOCABULARY:
fate 運命
jury  陪審員

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
I arrived home three hours ago.
I'm searching for a tour going to Hawaii.
I found one and now I'm making a reservation.
I will go to Hawaii with my family on March.
We will stay there for 4 days.
I will have my winter vacation next week for 9 days.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Do you believe in fate?
No, I don't believe in fate.

2. Who is responsible for deciding the fate of a criminal in a law court?
The judge and jury are responsible for deciding the fate of a criminal in a law court.

DICTATION 111:
We sat on our caps on the slightly damp grass, in the shade of a tree, protected from the wind by a thick hedge.

Try to cheer up if you can, because nothing is ever as bad as it first seems.
When humans used to use bows and arrows for hunting, their aim needed to be excellent.

Sometimes I laugh so much that my jaw begins to ache.

MISSPELLED WORDS:
slightly [thrightly]
damp [dumped]
jaw [joe]

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :