月曜日, 1月 06, 2014

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 162 on page 927

VOCABULARY:
explore
universe
accuse 告発する
distinction 違い
defence
poem
poet

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was sunny, but it's cold today.
I went to my hometown and spent my New Year with my family.
My wife got a new female white cat and it's very small about 1 month old.
She went to Okayama prefecture to get the cat.
Usually, the company president deliver speech on the first day of work for this year.
He delivered his speeches through a teleconference system.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. Do you believe that humans will be able to explore the whole of the universe one day?
No, don't believe that humans will be able to explore the whole of the universe one day.

2. What would you do if you were wrongly accused of a crime?
If I were wrongly accused of a crime, I'd try to get a good lawyer to defend me.

3. What's the distinction between the United Kingdom and Great Britain?
The distinction between the United Kingdom and Great Britain is that the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland, whereas Great Britain does not.

4. Do some countries spend huge amounts of money on defence?
Yes, some countries spend huge amounts of money on defence.

5. What do we call a person who writes poems?
We call a person who writes poems a poet.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :