土曜日, 1月 18, 2014

Callan New Edition Stage 10 we continue ''STAGE EXAM - Vocabulary Test'', item # 16-29

VOCABULARY:
16) lump
17) fade
18) wasp
19) clap
20) rude
21) spine
22) spare
23) puncture
24) fool
25) jury
26) scared
27) approve
28) spot
29) recipe


SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It's very cold today.
I stayed at home and slept until noon.
I went shopping and bought groceries.
I went to the shopping center at 3:00 pm.
After dinner, we plan to go to cafeteria.
We didn't go to karaoke last night because my wife slept early.

VOCABULARY TEST:
There is a lump on the wall.
The ceiling light faded.
A wasp is a dangerous insect.
The audience clapped for the performance.
His rude manner made me uncomfortable.
Animals have spines.
I don't have spare money to buy a car.
My bicycle had a puncture.
He is so fool that he can't solve the question.
The juries decided if a person is guilty or not guilty for the crime that he did.
I'm scared of a tiger.
He is approved to enter the university.
There are many good spots for sight seeing in this city.
My mother has a secret cooking recipe .

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :