土曜日, 1月 04, 2014

Free talking&Callan Stage 10 (New Edition) Lesson 161 page 924 -925

Callan (Questions&Answers):
QUESTION:Do you think it's right that certain people should be allowed to possess immense personal wealth?
Answer:
Yes, I think it's right that certain people should be allowed to possess immense personal wealth.

QUESTION:What's the greatest joy of your daily life?
Answer:
The greatest joy of my daily life is eating delicious food.

QUESTION:How long does it take somebody to qualify as a doctor in your country?
Answer:
lt takes six years somebody about to qualify as a doctor ¡n my country.

QUESTION:Which animal is sacred in India?
Answer:
The cow is sacred in India.

QUESTION:Why did people in the old days make sacrifices to the gods?
Answer:
People in the old days make sacrifices to the gods to thank them, or to make them happy.

QUESTION:What's the biggest sacrifice you've ever made in your life?
Answer:
The biggest sacrifice I've ever made in my life is my hobby.


VOCABULARY WORDS:
immense 非常に多い
joy
qualify 資格を持つ
sacred
sacrifice


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :