月曜日, 1月 13, 2014

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 163 on pages 939-940

VOCABULARY:
programme
cut down (on)
prompt

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
The weather is fine, but it's cold today.
Today is holiday and I didn't go to work.
I went to the library and borrowed some books and magazines.
I can borrow five books and magazines once.
Today is the celebration of children who become adults.
They become more responsible individuals, they can now vote, drink and smoke.

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. When you go on holiday, do you like to have an organized programme of activities for each day?
Yes, when I go on holiday, I like to have an organized programme of activities for each day.

2. When you attend an event like a theatre performance or a football match, do you buy a programme and keep it as a souvenir?
No, when I attend an event like a theatre performance or a football match, I don't buy programme and keep it as a souvenir.

3. Is there anything that you eat or drink that you know you should cut down on?
Yes, there's something that I eat or drink that I know I should cut down on.

4. What? Why?
I should count down on chocolates because it contain a lot of calories.
I should count down on sodas like coca-cola and sprite because these drinks contain calories and sugar.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :