水曜日, 1月 22, 2014

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 163 we continue ''FINAL DICTATION' and Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 162 on page 1080

VOCABULARY:
adjust
television set
set
bet

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was sunny day, but it's very cold.
I often eat nabe in winter season.
My wife's mother came to my house and we ate dinner together.
She played with cats, she wanted to see the new cat.
She went back home few minutes ago.
She went to Osaka today and on her way home she visited us at home.
I will surf the internet after the lesson.

FINAL DICTATION:
That hollow sound tells us that the container is partly empty.
The number of crashes that year was blamed chiefly on the enormous amount of ice on small country roads.
The queue of vehicles stretched round the bend in the road.
Through the crack in the side of the hut came a ray of sunlight.

MISSPELLED WORDS:
chiefly
ice
enormous
a ray

CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. DO YOU FIND THAT YOU ARE CONSTANTLY HAVING TO ADJUST YOUR TELEVISION SET, OR DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD CLEAR PICTURE ?
No, I don't find that I'm constantly having to adjust my television set, I always have a good clear picture.

2. HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO BET ME THAT YOU COULD RUN FASTER THAN ME?
I'd be willing to bet 100 dollars that I could run faster than you.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :