月曜日, 1月 20, 2014

Callan New Edition Stage 10 we continue ''STAGE EXAM - Vocabulary Test'', item # 30-38

VOCABULARY:
30) disgusting 不快な
31) steer 操作する
32) border
33) pattern
34) ruin 廃墟
35) whisper ささやく
36) stiff 固い
37) slap ひっぱたく
38) awkward 気まずい


SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was a sunny day today.
I went to office by bicycle.
Yesterday, cleaning staff came to my home and they cleaned my bathroom and kitchen.
The mirror in the bathroom was very dirty, but now it's so white and clear now.
Only one person was cleaning the bathroom and kitchen.
It took him 6 hours in cleaning.
I gave him tea and Japanese cake wagashi.
I just stayed at home last Saturday and took some rest.

VOCABULARY TEST:
That bad smell made me felt disgusting.
He steered the handle of a car.
It is sometimes dangerous to across the border of the countries.
I like the clothes with fine patterns.
There is a ruin of the castle in this city.
She whispered to me in the movie theater.
After I exercise hard, my muscle become stiff.
She slapped her boyfriend's face.
When I meet co-workers in the shopping mall, I feel awkward.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :