火曜日, 1月 21, 2014

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 163 we continue ''STAGE EXAM - Vocabulary Test'', item # 39-40 and ''FINAL DICTATION''

VOCABULARY:
39) cupboard
40) recycle

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was raining a little.
I ate beef curry rice during my dinner.
I don't like kimchi so much.
I will read a book after the lesson.
My cats are very healthy.
I feed them twice a day at 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
I feed them both dry and wet cat food.
They prefer wet cat food.
We feed wet food to them once a week or once two weeks.
Wet cat food is more expensive than dry cat food.
There are two cupboards in my kitchen.
We should recycle pet bottles to save the earth.

FINAL DICTATION:
I wouldn't take a bite from any of those apples if I were you; the one I tried was really sour.
At times, it's difficult to tolerate my uncle because he keeps telling jokes which he alone finds hugely amusing.
I put the saddle on the horse and led it onto the track.
We poured the juice from the overripe plums into a shallow bowl.

MISSPELLED WORDS:
uncle [ancle]
horse [hourse]
led [rid]
overripe [override]
plum [pulams]
juice [juce]

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :