火曜日, 1月 28, 2014

Callan OLD Edition Stage 11 Lesson 162 on pages 1087-1088

VOCABULARY:
EQUIPMENT
GREATLY
SILLY
CREATE
IMAGINATION
DRUM
DUSTY
UPHILL 上り坂
EVERYWHERE

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
It was raining a little, but it already stopped.
I went to the dental clinic today.
I want my teeth to be arranged.
I only worked half day today.
I will surf the internet after the lesson.
When I went Thailand, I rode on an elephant.
There are many equipment in the hotel room.
He appreciates his teacher greatly.
He shouldn't have told such silly thing.
It may be difficult to create new software.
I think children have good imagination.
Drums are important instrument in the music band.
The main street of the city is very dusty.

VOCABULARY WITH EXAMPLES:
EQUIPMENT
*All the equipment necessary for the journey was carried on the backs of donkeys.

GREATLY
*The chances of finding anyone alive after the shipwreck were greatly reduced when another storm hit the island.

SILLY
*It was very silly of me to make such an obvious mistake.
*The mother told her children not to play such silly games.

CREATE
IMAGINATION
*Artists create works of art out of their imagination.
*When we decided to move home to another town, we had no idea of the enormous problems it would create.

DRUM
*He has a great sense of rhythm, and plays the drums very well.
*Oil is often transported in containers called drums.

DUSTY
UPHILL
EVERYWHERE
*After the dry heat of summer, the track leading uphill to the old castle was very dusty, but despite the lack of rain there were still flowers everywhere.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :