木曜日, 10月 18, 2012

Callan Book Stage2 Page 82-84

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
STAND UP, SIT DOWN, UP, DOWN, CALL, CAN'T CANNOT QUARTER TEACH LEARN SPANISH
=========================

Sentences:
Your right hand's moving up and down.
You're standing up. You're sitting down.
No, I don't sit down after the lesson, but I stand up after the lesson.
We call that a wrist. We call the people in France French.
The negative of "can" is "cannot".
The contraction of "cannot" is "can't".
No, I can't speak Spanish.
No, I can't put the table into my pocket.
No, I can't touch the ceiling. Ten is a quarter of forty.
250 is a quarter of a thousand.
Two-and-a-half is a quarter of ten.
One-and-a-quarter is a quarter of five.
No, I'm not teaching you English, but I'm learning English from you.
Yes, I like learning a language.
Yes, all the pupils are sitting.
The plural of foot is feet.
The plural of person is people.
There are two people in the room.
No, I'm not coming in the window but I'm remaining on my chair. I'm touching my leg.
There are eight words in the sentence.
Which is the first word in the sentence.
Sentence is the last word in the sentence.
Yes, there is an ash-tray in the table.
No, it isn't right I'm Mr. Brown, but it's wrong.
I am Mr. Masaki.
No, It isn't right the ceiling is red, but it's wrong.
The ceiling is white.
The sentence is a question.
The is the third word in the sentence.
The meaning of the word use in Japanese is tsukau.
My name is Mr. Masaki.
Japan is the name of my country.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 2

You teach me English.
I'm learning english.
I learned Spanish in high school.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :