火曜日, 10月 30, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 24 page 140-144

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-badly, plate, cheaper than, more expensive than, the cheapest, the most expensive,

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, I can't hear well with my fingers in my ears, but I hear badly.
-No, I don't see badly, but I see well.
-No, my pen doesn't write, badly but it writes well.
-No, I don't speak Japanese badly, but I speak it well.
-We eat our food from a plate.
-No, my handkerchief isn't more expensive than my shoes, but it's cheaper than my shoes.
-No, a Rolls Royce isn't cheaper than a Ford, but it's more expensive than a Ford.
-No, the Hyundai isn't the most expensive car in my country, but it's the cheapest car in my country.
-My pen is the cheapest thing in my room.
-My shoes is the most expensive thing I'm wearing.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2


The difference "any" and "some" is that we generally use "any" in the interrogative and negative, whilst we use "some" in the positive.
"Any" is non-specific.
"How many" is specific.
The answer to which is "none".
About how many pages are there in this book?

The present progressive we use for an action we are doing now.
For example, I am speaking English now.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :