土曜日, 10月 20, 2012

Callan Stage 2

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
North South East West Cardinal points Place Some of Without Contrary Verb Noun Translation During About Some..some Something Anything Not anything Nothing

Sentence Structure:
-No, I'm not wearing anything on my head Grammar:
-The words "what, which, where" etc. are interrogative pronouns.
-With an interrogative pronoun the preposition generally comes last in the sentence and not first. For example, we say "What do we write with ?" and not "With what do we write" ?
- A verb is a word we use for an action whilst a noun is the name of a thing. The word "translate" is a verb whilst the word "translation" is a noun, The word "mean" is a verb whilst the word "meaning" is a noun.
-- "Anything" and "something" both mean the same thing, but we use "anything" for the interrogative and negative and "something" for the positive.
Have I anything in my right hand?
- Yes, you've something in your right hand.
Have I anything in my left hand?
- No, you haven't anything in your left hand.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :