月曜日, 10月 22, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 17 page 100-103

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-second, minute, hour, make, adjective, see, food

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, I can't put that book into my pocket.
-Because that book's too large to go into my pocket.
-No, we can't call Greenwich a city.
-Because Greenwich is too small for us to call a city:
Greenwich is a town.
-Sixty seconds make a minute.
-Sixty minutes make an hour.
-Some examples of adjectives are: beautiful, cute, pretty, big, small, fast, slow, sweet, bitter and red.
-No, the word "book" isn't an adjective, but it's a noun.
-The word "green" is the adjective in this sentence.
-No, I can't see anything in your left hand.
-Yes. I like food.
-No, people don't generally dislike the smell of food but they like the smell of food.
-No, I don't like all food, but some I like and some I dislike.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :