月曜日, 10月 22, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 18 page 103-107

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
- son, daughter, brother, sister, parents, relations, family, such as, uncle, aunt, cousin, more...than, break, out of, think, good, bad, good at, bad at

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
- My father has 1 sons.
- Yes, I've more fingers than thumbs onmy hands
- No, I can't break the table in my hands
- No, I don't go out of the classroom before the lesson, but I come into the classroom before the lesson
- Yes, I think there's somebody in the other room
- No, it isn't a bad pen, but it's a good pen
- No, not all pupils are good at learning languages, but some arc good at learning languages and some are bad at learning languages

GRAMMAR:
- The difference between parents and relations is that parents are mother and father, whilst relations are all the other people in the family, such as brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2 book

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :