日曜日, 10月 21, 2012

Callan Stage 2 DICTATION 5 pg. 97.

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY WORDS:
-MANY -FEW -MATCH -MATCHBOX -FRIEND -INTO -IN -THAT -ANOTHER -LIKE -WHY -BECAUSE -SIMILAR -TOO -GREENWICH
*************************

SENTENCE STRUCTURES:
-No, there aren't many people in a small village, but there are few people in a small village.
-No, there aren't few people in a large city, but there are many people in a large city.
-No, you and I haven't many pens, but we've few pens.
-No, there aren't few matches in a matchbox, but there are many matches in a matchbox.
-Yes, I have some friends.
-No, I don't like all my friends, but some I like and some I dislike.
-No, my face isn't the same as my mother's, but it's like my mother's.
-The difference between "why" and "because" is that we generally use "why" in questions and "because" in answers.
-No, I can't touch the ceiling.
レッスンで利用した教材CALLAN STAGE 2

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :