水曜日, 10月 17, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 13 page 79-82

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-nobody, walk, the same as, different from, Japan, Mr.Brown's

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-Today is quite a busy day for me.
-I had a conference meeting with Indian people.
-Sometimes its very difficult to understand what they speak.
-We're speaking English in this room.
-Nobody's speaking French in this room.
-We're wearing clothes in this room.
-Nobody's wearing a hat in this room.
-You're giving me an English lesson.
-Nobody's in the corridor.
-No, my shoes aren't the same as your shoes, but they're different from your shoes.
-No,the French aren't the same as the Russians, but they're different from the Russians.
-No, my eyes aren't the same colour as my mouth, but they're a different colour from my mouth.
-It's right to say "people are".
-No, it isn't Mr Brown's dress, but it's Mrs Brown's dress.
-Yes, it'sMr Brown's shirt.
-No, it isn'tMr Brown's arm, but it's Mrs Brown's arm.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2

This book is same as that book.
This card is different from that card.


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :