金曜日, 10月 12, 2012

Callan Stage 1 in ''YES-NO Quiz'', ''Vocabulary Test'' and ''Last Dictation''

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
1. This
2. Tongue
3. Clothes
4. Those
5. Where
6. That
7. which
8. Doing
9. There
10. Leg
11. Name
12. Hand
13. Them
14. Her
15. Coat
16. How much
17. Neither...Nor
18. Mouth
19. Dress
20. How many
21. my
22. Meaning
23. Handkerchief
24. Our
25. Pronounce
26. Body
27. Wrist
28. Back
29. Wrong
30. Touch
31. Nose
32. Arm
33. Ear
34. Hair
35. Remaining
36. Suit
37. Country
38. Translate
39. High
40. Who

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-This is a table.
-I've a tongue.
-I'm closing the book.
-I'm wearing a cloth.
-Those are dogs.
-Where is Tokyo?
-This is the book.
-That is a book.
-Which is your book?
-What are you doing?
-There's a card.
-I have two legs.
-What's your name?
-I have two hands.
-Who are them?
-It's her bag.
-That coat is yours.
-How much is the chair?
-I'm not neither Mr.Brown nor Mr.Green.
-I've a mouth.
-She's wearing a dress.
-How many pictures are there on the wall?
-My name is Masaki.
-What the meaning of card?
-What's the meaning of the word?
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 1

I've a nose.
I've two arms.
We've four ears.
Your hair is black.
I'm remaining on the chair.
I have some suits.
My country is Japan.
I'm translating the sentence from English into Japanese.
The building is high.
Who is he?
What's this?
It's a light.
The table is not short, but it is long.
A village is small, but a city is large.
Where is the light?
It's on the ceiling.
Master White is standing in front of the house.
But Mrs. Green is sitting behind it.
He is not Mr.Low, but Mr.Black.
What am I doing?
You are taking the book from the table, opening it, and putting it on the floor.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :