月曜日, 10月 29, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 23 page 132-136

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-many, much, few, little, fewer than, less than, whisky, bank, the fewest, the least, salt, that

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-The difference between "many" and "much" is that we use "many" wilh things we can count and "much" with things we can't count.
-I've many books.
-There is much water in the lake.
-There're few people here.
-I've little money in my pocket.
-I've fewer books than notebooks.
-I drink less wine than beer.
-In my family, my sister has the fewest books.
-In my family, my brother is the one who eats the least.
-The difference between "few" and "little" is that we use "few" with things we can count and "little" with things we can't count.
-No, there aren't many pictures on these walls, but there are few pictures on these walls.
-No, there aren't few people in a large city, but there arc many people in a large city.
-No, I don't drink much wine, but I drink little wine.
-No, I don't eat little bread, but I eat much bread.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2

I drink less wine than beer.
Of these three drinks:wine, milk and water, I drink water the most.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :