金曜日, 10月 19, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 14 page 85-87

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-easy, difficult, grammar, hang, map, by car, bus, train, school, married, single, husband, wife, mother, father, child, children

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-It's easy to ride bicycle.
-It's difficult to speak Chinese.
-Yes, English grammar is difficult.
-No, Chinese isn't an easy language to learn, but it's a difficult language to learn.
-No, it isn't difficult for me to speak my language, but it's easy.
-No, it isn't generally easy for people lo write with their left hands; but it's difficult.
-Your pen's hanging between your finger and your thumb.
-The light's hanging from the ceiling.
-I prefer to walk.
-No, Mr Brown isn't single, but he's married.
-Yes, I'm married last year.
-Yes, Mr. Brown has a wife.
-Yes, Mrs. Brown has a husband.
-No, Mr.Brown's husband isn't standing behind the house, but he's standing in front of the house.
-My mother's name is Sayoko.
-My father's name is Satoshi.
-My father's wife's name is Sayoko.
-My mother's husband's name is Satoshi.
-The plural of child is children.
-My mother and father have 3 children.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :