金曜日, 10月 26, 2012

Callan Stage 2 Lesson 22 page 124-127

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-want, at the moment, begin, end, last, how long, cheap, expensive, rolls royce, the fewest, building, inside, outside, stomach, a, some

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, I don't want to break my pen.
-No, I don't want to break the window.
-Yes, I want something to eat at the moment.
-Yes, I want something to drink at the moment.
-The lesson begins at 6:30pm.
-The lesson ends at 7:00pm.
-The lesson lasts 30 minutes.
-No, that pen isn't expensive, but it's cheap.
-No, a Rolls Royce isn't cheap, but it's expensive.
-No, my handkerchief isn't expensive, but it's cheap.
-My father is the person in my family who reads the fewest books.
-No, of those three countries, Greece hasn't the most people, but it has the fewest people.
-There are about 100 rooms in this building.
-It's the inside of the box.
-It's the outside of the box.
-I can see a building outside this window.
-No, we aren't sitting outside in the corridor, but we're sitting inside the room.
-Yes, there's some food inside our stomachs after eating.
-The plural of "a" is "some".
-The plural of "a book" is "some books".
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :