水曜日, 10月 31, 2012

Callan Stage Vocabulary Test and Dictation

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-during, silver, bag, gold, key, think, instead of, outside, do, many, end, begin, made of, it will be, it was, building, fewer...than, knife, south,much, child, love, meal, less, the fewest, paper, stone, glass,wood,badly, plate

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-Silver is a metal.
-She has a bag.
-I think she's beautiful.
-It will be rain tomorrow.
-I have a meal in the morning.
-The book is made of paper. -
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 2 book


I'm eating a snack during watching the movie.
Silver is a metal.
She's a bag.
She has a bag.
Gold is expensive.
Key is generally made of steel.
I think she is beautiful.
I prefer walking instead of driving a car.
There are many buildings outside of the window.
Do you have a pen?
There are many books on the table.
This class ends at 7:30 PM.
The movie begins at 10:00 AM.
The table is made of wood.
It will be rainny tomorrow.
It will be rain tomorrow.
It was Tuesday yesterday.
I can see many buildings there.
The book has fewer pages than that one.
I eat meal with a knife and fork.
The opposite of north is south.
There are much water in the lake.
She has a child.
I love you.
I have a meal in the morning.
I have less money than he has.
Of the tree books, blue book has the fewest pages.
The book is made of paper.
The wall of his house is made of stone.
Glass is easy to break.
The table is made of wood.
I can hear badly with fingers in my ears.
I eat food from the plate.
There are about thirty pages in that book.
He doesn't go home after the lesson.
They don't speak French, but Engish.
Are there any pictures on these walls?
Yes, there are some.
I'm neither asking nor answering a question, but I'm reading a book.
Tall and short we use for people, high and low we use for things.
Who is coming to you?
She is putting her finger into her mouth.
We've four hands and two heads.
Their eyes are blue, but their hair is brown.
Is that right?
No, it is wrong.
This part of my body is my foot.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :