火曜日, 11月 05, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 146 on pages 824-826

VOCABULARY:
  • climate
  • shade
  • shadow
  • projector
  • beam
  • old-fashioned 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • I just arrived home from work now.
  • I'm little bit hungry, but I think my wife is cooking now in the kitchen.
  • I went out with my wife last Sunday for our lunch.
  • We had our lunch in a Japanese Buffet restaurant.
  • I bought many vegetables in an open market near the restaurant.

  • When we use modals in this way. we put the word "have" and a past participle after the modal when we are talking about something that happened in the past.
  • He didn't eat at all yesterday, so he must have been hungry.
  • She runs every day, so she must be fit.
  • He might (or may/could) know the address of the party.
  • He can't be in his office because the lights are off.
  • The cake should (or ought to) taste very good.
  • He must have studied hard for that exam because he got the highest possible grade.
  • They left home two hours ago so they should have arrived by now.
  • She can't have gone home yet because her car's still here.
  • I may (or might) have forgotten to lock the door.
  • I think Hawaii has the best climate in the world.
  • Because the weather is very comfortable in the entire year.
  • The opposite of "to sit in the sun" is 'to sit in the shade".

  • ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :