日曜日, 11月 24, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 151 on page 855 please start with the word ''SKI''.

VOCABULARY: 
•ski 
•sauce 
•veil  ベール
•give in  負ける
•mug  殴る
•stretch 
•earnest  まじめな
•run short of 
•altogether  まったく、完全に
•model  模型
•representation 

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS 
Q.Is it possible to go skiing ¡n your country? 
•Yes, it's possible to go skiing ¡n your country. 

Q.What's your favourite sauce? 
•My favourite sauce is soy sauce. 

Q.Do women wear veils when they get married in your country? 
•Yes, women wear veils when they get married in your country 

Q.Would you give in without a fi9ht if a thief tried to mug you on the street? 
•No, I wouldn't give in without a fight if a thief tried to mug me on the street. 

Q.What's the basic meaning of the word "stretch"? 
•The basic meaning of the word "stretch" is "extend'. 

Q.Do you stretch when you get out of bed in the morning? 
•Yes, I stretch when I get out of bed in the morning. 

Q.What do we mean by an earnest person? 
•By an earnest person, we mean someone who's serious and sincere 

Q.What do you do when you run short of money? 
•When I run short of money I withdraw from my ATM. 

Q.Taking things altogether, do you think your town is a good place to live? 
•Taking things altogether, I think my town is a good place to live. 

Q.Can you think of a film that you've seen that was altogether terrible? 
•No, I can't think of of a film that I've seen that was altogether terrible. 

Q.What do we mean by a model aeroplane? 
•By a model aeroplane, we mean a small representation of a real aeroplane 

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :