土曜日, 11月 16, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 149 on page 844 please start with the question ''What would I mean if I said "lt was a shame you couldn't come to the party last weekend"?''.

VOCABULARY: 
•exclaim  叫ぶ
•nonsense 
•traffic jam 
•rank 
•admiral 
•tailor 
•dressmaker 
•designer 

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS 
Q.What would I mean if I said "lt was a shame you couldn't come to the party last weekend"? 
•If you said "lt was a shame you couldn't come to the party last weekend" you'd mean it was a pity I couldn't come to the party last weekend".
 
Q.What do we exclaim when we think someone's talking nonsense? 
•When we think someone's talking nonsense, we can exclaim "Nonsense!", "Rubbish!" etc. 

Q.If you were stuck in a very bad traffic jam, would you turn your car engine off to save petrol? 
•Yes, f I were stuck in a very bad traffic jam,I'd turn my car engine off to save petrol. 

Q.Is the rank of admiral one of the highest ranks in the navy? 
•Yes, the rank of admiral is one of the highest ranks in the navy

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :