日曜日, 11月 03, 2013

Callan New Stage 9 Stage Exam Yes Or No , Vocabulary Test

Vocabulary Words
1.tin-The food are served on tin plate
2.sympathy- I feel sympathy for her
3.entertain-That man is good at entertaining children
4.somewhat-I was somewhat happy when I heard the news.
5.at all- I finished the job at all.
6.run over-I was almost run over by car.
7.kneel-People kneel and pray for god.
8.mystery- She likes to read myteries.
9.forbidden-He was forbidden to enter the building.
10.view- The view from the top of the building is great.
11.hid-I hid in the storage
12.detail- Give me the detail of the news please
13.ignore-His proposal was ignored.
14.neat-I keep my room neat.
15.ill at ease-I feel ill at ease in strange situation.
16.escape-The thief is escaping from the police.
17.currency- Japanese currency is yen.
18.essay-She is writing a essay.


Sentence Structured 
1.No - Do we screw nails into wood?
2.Yes - Are our eyebrows above our eyelashes?
3.Yes - Does water in a pan boil faster with the lid on?
4.No - Is the weather at the North Pole mild?
5.No - Is straw dried grass?
6.Yes - Can certain pills relieve pain?
7.No -If you wear clothes that are too big for you, are they tight?
8.No - Is it correct to say "She came from a near town"?
9.No - Is it healthy to live in a damp house?
10.Yes - Do most students have gaps in their knowledge?
11.Yes - Do people ever light candles when there is a failure in the electricity sup ply?
12.No -Do you like thieves and liars?

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :