金曜日, 11月 22, 2013

Callan stage 10 (new edition) lesson 151 page 852- 853

VOCABULARY WORDS 
  1. beyond
  2. wild
  3. fantastic
  4. expectation 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURE 
    1. QUESTION:When you were naughty as a child, how did your parents use to punish you?
      ANSWER:When I was naughty as a child, my parents used to punish me by not allowing me to enter the house.

    2. QUESTION: What problem might you have if you took a faulty product back to a shop but didn't still have the receipt to prove where you bought it?
      ANSWER:If I took a faulty product back to a shop but didn't still have the receipt to prove where I bought it, the shop might not agree to change the product or give me a refund.

    3. QUESTION: What does the idiom "to put one's foot down" mean?
      ANSWER:The idiom "to put one's foot down" means "to be determined and insist on something".

    4. QUESTION: If you faced south and could look at the horizon from where you're sitting now, whi
      ANSWER:l faced south and could look at the horizon from where I am sitting now,I would see thailand beyond the horizon.ch village, town, city or country would be just beyond the horizon?


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :