土曜日, 11月 23, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 151 on pages 854-855

VOCABULARY:
  • smart
  • rot 腐る
  • rotten
  • sheet
  • blanket
  • duvet 羽毛布団
  • ray
  • fever 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • Today is very good weather and not so cold.
  • I went to the pet clinic to know the result of my cat's examination.
  • He's so pity.
  • The vet said that he has a cat virus and impossible for him to live long.
  • I will eat dinner after the lesson.
  • After dinner, I will make New Year's greeting cards.
  • Me and my wife will make 100 New Year's greeting cards.
  • We will send it to our families and friends.
  • I have here a textbook guide how to make New Year's greeting cards. 

    CALLAN QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
    1. Do you think you need to be smart to run a successful business?
  • Yes, I think I need to be smart to run a successful business.

  • 2. Do some restaurants only allow people to enter if they're wearing smart clothes?
  • Yes, some restaurants only allow people to enter if they're wearing smart clothes.

  • 3. Where does meat rot more quickly: in the heat or in the cold?
  • Meat rots more quickly in the heat.

  • 4. Do rotten vegetables smell horrible?
  • Yes, rotten vegetables smell horrible.

  • 5. Do you prefer to sleep under a sheet and blanket, or do you prefer to use a duvet?
  • I prefer to use a duvet.

  • 6. Which is normally thinner: a sheet of paper or a sheet of steel?
  • A sheet of paper is normally thinner than a sheet steel.

  • 7. At what time of day are the rays of the sun at their hottest at this time of year?
  • The rays of the sun are at their hottest at this time of year at 12:00 noon.

  • 8. If a friend of yours had a fever, what would you advise them to do?
  • If a friend of mine had a fever, I'd advise them to sleep well, drink plenty of water, eat something good like fruits.

  • ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :