月曜日, 11月 18, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 150 on pages 848-849

VOCABULARY:
  • disease
  • contagious 感染性の
  • influenza (flu) インフルエンザ
  • typhoid チフス感染症
  • fire 発砲する
  • room
  • solution
  • jet
  • reckon
  • sharp 

    SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
  • It rain a little.
  • I didn't bring my umbrella so I got wet a bit.
  • It was cloudy in the morning.
  • I went to near mountains to see the changing of colors of the leaves last weekend.
  • I took some pictures of it.

  • When we have not quite heard what someone has just said, we say "I beg your pardon?" or just "Pardon?", or "Sorry?"
  • Some common contagious diseases are influenza (flu) and typhoid.
  • Yes, I've fired a real gun.
  • No, I don't think there is, and always will be, enough room in the world for everybody.
  • I think the best solution to the problem is family planning and one or two children policy.
  • I reckon Bill Gates probably owns a private jet.
  • Yes, I think a person needs a sharp mind to work as a detective.
  • By a sharp pain, we mean a severe pain that starts suddenly.

  • ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :