日曜日, 11月 10, 2013

Callan Stage 10 New Edition LESSON 148 page 835-236

Vocabulary Words
1.by birth 出身は
2.by heart 暗記して
3.poetry 詩
4.measurement
5.report
6.reporter
7.misbehavior


Sentence Structured 
1.Yes, I'm sitting by the window
2.No, I don't come to school by car
3.Yes, I'd gone to sleep by midnight last night
4.Yes, when one hires a lawyer, one often have to pay by the hour
5.Yes, the measurements of a double bed about 200 cm by 140 cm
6.I'm Japanese by birth
7.Yes, I know some poetry by heart
8.If my school report was good, my parents said 'Well done!
9.No, I was never reported to the head teacher of my primary school for misbehavior


"By" and its many uses
They were walking by the river
We cooked the meat by roasting ¡t
We'll have finished the job by this time tomorrow
The workers get paid by the hour
His office is 6 metres by 4 metres
He is Chinese by birth
I know the English alphabet by heart

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :