木曜日, 11月 21, 2013

callan New Edition Stage 10 Lesson 150 page 852 start with-->If a small spot of coffee fell on your clothes at work, how could you clean it off?

VOCABULARY: 
•spot 

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS 
Q.If a small spot of coffee fell on your clothes at work, how could you clean it off? 
•If a small spot of coffee fell on my clothes at work,I could clean it off, by special washing liquid. 
Q.What kind of spot do you prefer for a picnic? 
•I prefer a quiet spot in a park for a picnic. 
Q.Do you always try to do your best in everything you do? 
•No, I don't always try to do my best in everything I do. 

Revision Exercise 68 
Q.What's a local town council responsible for? 
•A local town council is responsible for keeping the streets clean, looking after public buildings and land etc 

Q.Do some people scream with fright during horror films? 
•Yes, some people scream with fright during horror films 

Q.What can make a person's face turn pale? 
•Fright, fear, sickness etc. can make a person's face turn pale. 

Q.What meaning does the suffix "-ish" give when we add it to an adjective? 
•The suffix "-ish" gives the meaning of "rather" or "more or less" when we add ¡t to an adjective. 

Q.If you upset a glass of red wine over someone, what'd you say and do? 
•If I upset a glass of red wine over someone, I'd say "I'm terribly sorry" and would offer to pay for the clothes to be cleaned. 

Q.How would you feel, and what would you do, if all your plans for the future were wrecked through some accident or some piece of misfortune? 
•If all my plans for the future were wrecked through some accident or some piece of misfortune, I'd feel sad and have my plan again. 

Q.If you had a car for sale, where would you place an advertisement? 
•If I had a car for sale, I'd place an advertisement in the internet. 

Q.Name me two companies that are big commercial rivals, please. 
•Coca Cola and Pepsi are big commercial rivals.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :