月曜日, 6月 03, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 112 on pages 606-607

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-whistle
-hunt
-deed
-grease
-scissors
-take control
-lose control 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I didn't do anything special yesterday, I just went to Italian restaurant with my wife.
-I ate pizza.
-Supposing there was a place, shall we say, somewhere in the middle of a jungle in South America, where you knew for sure that there was about fifty million pounds' worth of gold, but the chances of returning alive were only fifty-fifty, I'd just stay at home and dream about it.
-Because my life is more than important than fifty million pounds' worth of gold.
-You're whistling.
-Yes, many years ago, humans have to hunt animals for food.
-We should judge a person by his deeds more than by his words because it's easier to say things than to do them and we can't always believe or trust of what he says.
-We use grease for to make the different parts of a machine move smoothly.
-We use a pair of scissors for cutting paper etc.
-If I were in a bus going downhill and the driver suddenly lost control of the bus I'd try to take control of the bus.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数606-607

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :